Monday, May 19, 2008

Confessions

Confession No. 1: I have developed a condition (alright,alright - chronic reflux, happy now?) that requires a change of diet. Yes, I know there are pills for such things but I am the type to tackle things head-on and have decided on the most drastic (and rather tragic) course of action, which is of course a change of diet. Italics don't seem quite ominous enough here. How about A change of diet! or maybe A CHANGE OF DIET! No wait, let's just go the whole hog:

A CHANGE OF DIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, that's better.
This means no coffee, alcohol, fatty foods, spicy foods. All the good stuff, right?

*cries*

Confession No 2: As a result of confession no. 1, this restaurant review blog is no longer that which it was.

Once started though, I couldn't just abandon it, poor waif blog floating around in space waiting for a paragraph or two, a sentence, even a word from it's creator.

Hmmm.
Well, I shall start with the Health Food shops, and there's Japanese, right? Salads, though not Caesar, obviously, and um, you know, clear broths and the like. Brodo, consomme, lovely.
In place of wine there's, well there's water isn't there?

*sighs*

In the meantime, I'll rant and rave and ruminate. Can't leave the poor blog floating out there now, can I?

No comments: